Canada Non-Sales Tax hairdresser Bookkeeping Spreadsheets for 2022 year end
Easy-to-use bookkeeping spreadsheet for hairdressers, hair & beauty salons etc in Canada. This hairdresser accounts template will simplify your bookkeeping and 2022 year end accounts preparation.
- Made specifically for hairdressers & beauticians trading in Canada, who are not required to be registered for Sales & Use tax
- Suitable for hairdresser or beautician either working mobile, working from home, renting a booth or in own salon
- For financial year ending in 2022 (financial year end date can be changed to any date in 2022)
- No bookkeeping experience required, just record income & payments/expenses
- The layout, formulas & also the 'predictive text' feature of Excel will help reduce the time you need to spend on record-keeping
- Drop-down menus makes categorizing expenses very quick & straightforward
- Provides you with a cumulative detailed trading profit & loss account
- Easy-to-use bookkeeping spreadsheet includes step-by-step instructions
The hairdresser spreadsheet templates include:
- Clear instructions
- Salon Income sheet
- Salon expenses sheet
- Bank reconciliation facility
- Monthly Profit & Loss Account (automatically generated)
Watch demo video
"First class product, first class service I would highly recommend this product"
"Excellent spreadsheet,thank you very much"
"Good product - simple and easy to use"
"Really good spreadsheet, thank you"
"Very good for what I need thanks"
"Great value and service"
"program is excellent, many thanks"
All spreadsheets are designed using Microsoft Excel 2003, and will run on all later versions of Excel.
If you do not have Microsoft Excel, then the spreadsheets are compatible with the FREE OpenOffice software, available from www.openoffice.org