Illinois Salon Bookkeeping & Sales Tax Spreadsheet for 2019 year end
Easy-to-use salon accounting & sales tax spreadsheet template for hair & beauty salons etc in Illinois. This salon sales tax and accounts template will simplify your salon bookkeeping, sales tax return and 2019 year end accounts preparation.
- Made specifically for hairdressers, beauticians, hair salons, barber shops & beauty salons trading in Illinois, who file the ST-1 sales tax returns
- Suitable for hairdresser or beauty technician either working mobile, working from home, renting a booth or in own salon
- For financial year ending in 2019 (financial year end date can be changed to any date in 2019)
- No bookkeeping experience required, just record income & payments/expenses
- The layout, formulas & also the 'predictive text' feature of Excel will help reduce the time you need to spend on record-keeping
- Drop-down menus makes categorizing expenses very quick & straightforward
- Provides you with a cumulative detailed trading profit & loss account
- Easy-to-use bookkeeping spreadsheet includes step-by-step instructions
The salon spreadsheet templates include:
- Clear instructions
- Salon Income sheet
- Salon expenses sheet
- Bank reconciliation facility
- Monthly Profit & Loss Account (automatically generated)
- Monthly Illinois sales tax return calculator (automatically generated)
- Quarterly Illinois sales tax return calculator (automatically generated)
Watch video demo of similar California sales tax spreadsheet version
"First class product, first class service I would highly recommend this product"
"Excellent spreadsheet,thank you very much"
"Good product - simple and easy to use"
"Really good spreadsheet, thank you"
"Very good for what I need thanks"
"Great value and service"
"program is excellent, many thanks"
Click here for Illinois Salon Accounts & Sales Tax Spreadsheet for 2017 year end
Click here for Illinois Salon Accounts & Sales Tax Spreadsheet for 2018 year end
All spreadsheets are designed using Microsoft Excel 2003, and will run on all later versions of Excel.
If you do not have Microsoft Excel, then the spreadsheets are compatible with the FREE OpenOffice software, available from www.openoffice.org