Minnesota Non-Sales Tax Hairdresser Bookkeeping Spreadsheets for 2018 year end
Easy-to-use bookkeeping spreadsheet for hairdressers, hair & beauty salons etc in Minnesota. This hairdresser accounts template will simplify your bookkeeping and 2018 year end accounts preparation.
- Made specifically for hairdressers, beauticians, hair salons, barber shops & beauty salons trading in Minnesota, who are not required to be registered for Sales & Use tax
- Suitable for hairdresser or beauty technician either working mobile, working from home, renting a booth or in own salon
- For financial year ending in 2018 (financial year end date can be changed to any date in 2018)
- No bookkeeping experience required, just record income & payments/expenses
- The layout, formulas & also the 'predictive text' feature of Excel will help reduce the time you need to spend on record-keeping
- Drop-down menus makes categorizing expenses very quick & straightforward
- Provides you with a cumulative detailed trading profit & loss account
- Easy-to-use bookkeeping spreadsheet includes step-by-step instructions
The salon spreadsheet templates include:
- Clear instructions
- Salon Income sheet
- Salon expenses sheet
- Bank reconciliation facility
- Monthly Profit & Loss Account (automatically generated)
Watch demo video
"First class product, first class service I would highly recommend this product"
"Excellent spreadsheet,thank you very much"
"Good product - simple and easy to use"
"Really good spreadsheet, thank you"
"Very good for what I need thanks"
"Great value and service"
"program is excellent, many thanks"
Please click here for Minnesota Non-Sales Tax Salon Bookkeeping Spreadsheets for 2017 year end
Please click here for Minnesota Non-Sales Tax Salon Bookkeeping Spreadsheets for 2016 year end
All spreadsheets are designed using Microsoft Excel 2003, and will run on all later versions of Excel.
If you do not have Microsoft Excel, then the spreadsheets are compatible with the FREE OpenOffice software, available from www.openoffice.org